Hi! We are Laguna, we are a digital health start-up, based in Tel-Aviv.
We are a company of visionaries, who are on a mission to build meaningful products and assure people fully recover.
We modernize home recovery by building the “Waze of recovery”- a personalized recovery journey app, providing step-by-step guidance that is refined over the course of treatment to meet a member’s evolving individual recovery needs.
This is achieved through our data analytics engine that provides real-time insights to coaches and guidance for ideal recovery.
Our members can choose between a fully digital and personalized recovery journey or interact with live expert recovery coaches via text, telephone, or video.
We have offices in Tel Aviv and the US, We raised $7M in funding from top VCs, are already live with customers, and launched less than a year ago!
If you want to make an impact and change people’s lives, if you want to build with purpose, then you are exactly the sort of person we’re looking for!
In this role you will:
- Take part in the design and implementation of our products and architecture, playing a major role in the company’s success.
- Own features end-to-end, from design and development to production.
- Develop and maintain an overall system understanding and excellent hands-on development skills needed for building cloud-native applications.
- Apply software engineering best practices in order to continuously improve the quality of our codebase and Laguna’s velocity.
- Collaborate with team members and colleagues to solve problems and overcome design challenges.
- 5+ years of experience with modern programming languages.
- Experience working with a modern web framework (React/ Vue / Angular / Svelte).
- Experience working with React Native – big advantage.
- Proven experience in server-side Node.js or Python.
- Ability to take a feature from start to finish: design, implement, test, release, and successfully deploy in production.
- Deep understanding of strong fundamentals: object-oriented design, data structures systems, and application programming.
- Experience with software engineering best practices and methodologies: testing, code reviews, and clean-code, etc.
- Team player, can-do attitude.
Nice to have:
- Practical knowledge of hands-on work in a Cloud environment.
- Experience with implementation of mobile-responsive UI.
- Experience with GraphQL.
- Experience with testing frameworks, such as – Cypress, Jest, Detox.
To apply, send your resume or LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org