Laguna Health is an AI-powered contextual care management solution scaling personalized care, starting with hospital transitions. Laguna’s platform has proven in published randomized clinical trials to drive 50% cost savings and 10X productivity gains for care managers. Laguna is led by a seasoned team of clinical leaders and technology innovators with a number of successful companies in digital health. Customers include health plans, employers and integrated delivery networks that aim to improve member outcomes while increasing care management productivity. o learn more about Laguna, visit lagunahealth.com.
Laguna Health is on the hunt for an experienced Backend Software Developer to join our innovative team. As laguna developer, you will take center stage in the design and implementation of Laguna’s cutting-edge Platform, taking full ownership of features from inception to deployment. Your mission: to create game-changing, robust and scalable software solutions that can handle large amounts of data and deliver accurate results. With your expert hands-on development skills and razor-sharp understanding of cloud-native applications, you will leave a lasting impact on digital health and people leaving the hospital to recover at home.
If you want to make an impact and change people’s lives, if you want to build with purpose, then you are exactly the sort of person we’re looking for!
In this role you will:
- Take part in the design and implementation of our products and architecture, playing a major role in the company’s success.
- Own features end-to-end, from design and development to production.
- Develop an overall system understanding and excellent hands-on development skills needed for building cloud-native applications.
- Apply software engineering best practices in order to continuously improve the quality of our codebase and Laguna’s velocity.
- Collaborate with team members and colleagues to solve problems and overcome design challenges.
- 3+ years of substantial experience in server-side Node.js or Python.
- Ability to take a feature from start to finish: design, implement, test, release, and successfully deploy in production.
- Deep understanding of strong fundamentals: object-oriented design, data structures systems, applications programming, and multithreading programming.
- Experience with software engineering best practices and methodologies: testing, code reviews, and clean-code, etc.
- Team player with a can-do attitude, and strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Capacity to work in a time-sensitive and high-volume dynamic startup environment
Nice to have (Advantages):
- Experience with AWS, and more specifically, Lambda, ECS, SQS, IAM, VPC
- Experience with testing methodologies – unit-testing, TDD, mocking, etc.
- Experience working with CI/CD pipelines
To apply and join our mission to help people recover with confidence, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org